Friday, 5 October 2012

I am a pinup!

I had the most fun in ages on Thursday afternoon.
My friend came over with her camera and despite both of us being self confessed amateurs we had the best pin up shoot ever.
I have never been too fond of cameras.In most photos I can get to 'scrubs up well','handsome' or 'doesn't scare the horses' but...wow.
They came out great!
Amid a lot of giggling and lots of coffee breaks we got 122 shots done.
I started the day feeling like a middle aged woman with three kids and finished the day feeling like a diva!





I think everyone should try it.All you need is one cheap digital camera,a friend and some coffee or similar(wine for the nervous?)...
Go ahead ...dare you
XXX

3 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous! I've always been woefully shy when it comes to being in front of the lens, too, but have found that the longer I have vintage outfit snaps taken (though I've worn vintage for many years, I just started documenting some of my outfits, for all intents, earlier this year), the easier it's become. I hope the same proves to be true for you, too, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and your make up looks especially fantastic! I only just came across your blog via the Rockabilly page via Facebook. Looks like you're the op shopping queen, so many great scores!

    ReplyDelete